Field Care Manager
Job Title: Field Care Manager
Branch Location: Southampton - Rozel Court (SO16 9QD)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £21,000 per annum
The Field Care Manager is responsible for the operational management of the field care team to ensure the performance targets for care quality, service delivery and capacity maximisation are achieved. Ensuring the assessment and review of our customers’ requirements to ensure that the correct care plan is established for each, ensuring a high quality standard of care is delivered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and supporting new Carer probation period in line with company on boarding processes, including organising and reviewing Care Coaching and assessing and signing off carer medication competency.
- Holding regular field based one-to-ones and drop-in centres, and engaging with Carers.
- Monitoring and Ensuring team member adherence to the standard processes and compliance standards.
- Managing Carer & customer compatibility and authorising exclusions and the de-allocation of Carers from visits.
- Managing Risk, Health & Safety within team, including accidents and incidents, and acting as an escalation point for emergencies.
- Managing customer concerns, compliments & complaints, including following safeguarding processes.
- Creating and maintaining all careplan information for new and existing customers, including managing and changes in provision and conducting quality reviews and setting up and it MAR Charts & audit Log Books.
- Leading and encouraging continuous improvement activity, reviewing targets, performance and improvement plans with Area Care Director weekly.
- Completing and reviewing team management information (MI) and holding daily support team reviews and weekly performance review meetings
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
- Client contact may be needed or required, including compliant and investigation processes, in line with Allied Healthcare's policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of managing teams.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Background in Care work and a good understanding of the social care sector.
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, e-mail etc.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Car driver with clean driving license
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement