Job Title: Care Administrator
Location: Burnley Branch located in Blackburn (BB12 6HH)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 40hrs
Salary: Upto £18,000 per annum
The Administrator is to provide administrative to the branch and ensure the accuracy of Payroll information is recorded within are internal system.
Role & Responsibilities
- General office duties/admin tasks including but not limited to archives, post and office supplies
- Manage weekly timesheets
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees including carrying out interviews
- Processing of DBS applications
- File updates to ensure compliancy of employees personnel files
- Chasing candidates to send in outstanding documents
- Completion of leaver forms
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering and inputting data
- Support the operational team with collation of timesheets and annualised hours reporting
- Provide support and guidance to employees and Managers on payroll related queries
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administration role
- Good understanding of payroll
- Knowledge of recruitment
- Maths & English grade C or above
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills the ability to interact at all levels
- Good verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a calm and patient manner
- The ability to manage own time, prioritise workloads, remain calm and think logically
- The ability to maintain accurate records to convey factual information
CRG Homecare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by following all company Safeguarding policies and procedures.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
This vacancy is closed to applications.