in Blaenau Gwent
£8.72 per hour + paid travel and mileage
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
All care training will take place at the Branch based in Ebbw Vale and the work is specific to the Blaenau Gwent area
In return, we offer:-
- £8.72 per hour
- Free DBS
- Competitively paid travel time and mileage
- Weekly Pay
- Paid in-house induction*
- In-depth training programmes
- Structured support for all new starters
- Ongoing career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn upto £250!
- Company mobile with personal use permitted
- Carer of the month awards
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours.
- Full time between 7am-10.30pm, Part time shifts- 7am-3pm/4pm-10.30pm. Every other weekend required.
- Drivers required for this role
Training paid once in employment with Allied
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If you want to make a difference in your community apply today!!