Allied Healthcare have some fantastic opportunities for an experienced Care Coordinator to work for their well-established domiciliary care company based at our branch in Ampthill.
Working within a busy, very friendly office environment coordinating care hours for a close knit care team. Allied Healthcare provides support and assistance to people who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle in their own home. You will be required to cover on-calls as part of the role: 1 evening per week and 1 weekend in 4.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
* To assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
* Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas’ are in order, completed and sent out in ample time
* Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
* Participate in training
* Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
* Health and safety
* Review meetings
* Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
You will ideally have experience of the care industry and working in a similar role. The position is mainly office based, but you may be required spend time in the field on client visits, supervisions, training and hands on care (if required), therefore you will require a full UK driving license and your own transport.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today or contact Louise on 01785 237860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is closed to applications.