Community Paediatric Nurse
Job Title: Community Nurse
Location: Covering the Oxford locations
Areas: We cover Botley, Bampton, Faringdon, Wantage, Banbury, Bicester and Wheatley
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs (we also offer zero hour contracts/bank staff and hourly roles)
Salary: Upto £35,000
Our Community Nurses play an important role within our business and have responsibility to support our patients with complex nursing needs living in their own homes. We are looking for passionate Community Nurses to provide outstanding care with duties to include enteral feeding, tracheostomy care, invasive and non invasive ventilation.
What we can offer:
• Reimbursement of yearly NMC registration costs
• Relocation package paid within the 1st month salary*
• Refer a Friend bonus scheme*
• Full induction and Training up on commencement of employment
• Caring for Children and or Adults in their own home for your full shift
• To utilise your experience and skills in enteral feeding, ventilation and tracheostomy care
• To build trust and relationships with your clients and fellow Community Nurses
What we need from you:
• Eligibility for NMC Registration
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience
• Previous Knowledge and/or experience in working with children and adults in a complex care setting or community setting is desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK
*T&C’s apply, Relocation package Upto £2,000 and Refer a Friend Upto £1,000
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 35 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.